Production Technology Center - Austin, TX
The Caron Engineering and Wolfram Manufacturing Production Technology Center offers manufacturers a southern USA location to see the latest technologies for automation, cycle time reduction, unmanned operation, and total process monitoring and control for tool loading, offset adjustment, and more...in a real production environment!
Most notably, see how the implementation of digital technologies has resulted in 24/7 production with little to no machine operator intervention or attendance.
The Production Technology Center is a fully integrated manufacturing facility that offers a complete range of services, products and solutions for our customers. With our unique offering of technology-based solutions, we are focused on driving productivity improvements at the machine level through automation, data-driven production management systems and advanced monitoring technologies.
We are a team of innovators and problem solvers, who bring diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives to create better solutions for our customers. We invite you to visit our production technology center to see how we can help you improve your manufacturing processes before, during, and after cutting.
Technology Center Highlights
- A full production environment with thousands of hours of cutting time across CNCs, including mill- turns, lathes, mills, EDMs, broaches, and Swiss machines.
- Caron Engineering products enabling fully automated production machining.
- Integration of Caron Engineering products with other technologies enhancing production management.
- Training programs for the Caron Engineering product line of smart manufacturing technology.
- Actionable use cases to improve ROI in any production environment.
Caron Engineering and Wolfram Manufacturing Production Technology Center (Austin, TX) Grand Opening was held on April 21, 2022. Check out the event recap!