Machine Status Light Indication System
Caron Engineering's CEI Smart Light System provides easy assessment of a part's progress on a CNC program. With intuitive operator screens, the user can preconfigure recipes for basic light outputs, or use direct set protocol for advanced control of the light stack to dynamically change the light. The light can be used to indicate ANY machine status or condition.
Smart Light System Features
- 1000 available modes, 0-255 available via direct I/O
- 6 different colors (white, green, blue, yellow, red, orange), plus one (1) user-defined color
- Use multiple protocols at the same time
- Lights can be mounted/installed anywhere on the machine
- Can directly replace existing status light
- Lights can be in "Steady State", "Blinking", "Flashing" or all 3 at the same time
- Programmable audible alarm
The CEI Smart Light System offers a variety of modes and color options for any status indication.
- Modes include: Single Color, Level Mode, Segment Mode, and Run Light Mode
- Lights can be in Steady State, Blinking, Flashing, or a combination of all three at the same time
- Lights can be any color and can be solid, blink, or flash
- Can replace existing status light
- 1 – 20 lights lit in succession and can be any solid color
- Used to indicate cycle status (%) or any level
- Up to 5 light segments
- Segments can be any color and be solid, blink, or flash
- Any foreground color can run over any background color
- 1 – 3 segments can be running.
- Used for special indications
- Builds system configuration with custom modes and communication protocols
- Custom recipes are created to control the light by calls from the CNC program
LIVE DEMO MODE
- Used for testing all light configurations before programming recipes
All Caron Engineering products include the MTConnect protocol communications which allows us to provide meaningful data to any supervisory software, for real-time data sharing.