STATUS LIGHTS FOR EASY
ASSESSMENT OF A PART’S PROGRESS
Caron Engineering’s Smart Light System is a fully customizable status light, so you’ll always know what your machines are doing. With easy to use, colorful screens, the user can preconfigure recipes for basic light outputs, or use direct set protocol to dynamically change the light.
- Lights provide easy assessment of a part’s progress.
- Works with most existing CNC controls
- Lights can be mounted / installed anywhere on machine
- Status lights can be in “Steady State”, “Blinking”, “Flashing” or all of the above.
- Controllable through the PLC
- Can replace existing 24V I/O stacklight
Caron Engineering’s Smart Light System Controller and configuration software is compatible with all Fast Process Data (Balluff) Smart Lights.
- 1000 available modes (0 – 255 can be controlled via I/O)
- Three different mode types (Segment, Level & Runout)
- 6 different colors (white, blue, green, yellow, red, orange), plus (1) user defined color
- RS232 Compatible
- Programmable via USB
- 8 sourcing inputs (24V)
- Audible Alarm